Adbrite ads

Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My acting career is fated: Justin Timberlake


London :Pop star Justin Timberlake, who features in the movie "Love Guru", believes his career as an actor is fated because he was trying out as a TV star before finding fame as a singer.

Contactmusic.com reports that Timberlake has been successful as a actor though he is a musician and he believes he was always meant to be an actor.

He said: "Acting is a huge passion of mine. I was having a conversation with my step dad the other day, and he said, 'It's funny that you eventually got into film.'

"He reminded me how I got a phone call when I was 14 saying that there's a record company that's going to sign me. But two weeks before that, the plan was to drive to Los Angeles for TV pilot season. So I guess everything works out the way it's supposed to."


No comments: